Hi everyone! I am so excited to introduce my first ever in-studio mini sessions….a special just in time for Valentine’s Day! I have had my studio for nearly a year, and while I do the bulk of my sessions outdoors I have always thought it would be fun to offer something a little different (and a change of pace is always nice too!) so I will be offering a few in-studio mini events over the next couple months.
These mini sessions will be abbreviated sessions with 8-10 images posted for you to view in an online gallery. The images will be fresh and fun (like always :)) and capture all of your child’s wonderful expressions. Choose from custom designed 4×5 Valentine Cards OR a 5×10 “LOVE” mini desktop collage. I have done custom cards for my girls the last 3 years and they are always a hit…and super fun for the kids to have cards with THEIR own images on them! The collages are perfect for those of you who might not be handing out cards or want something to brighten up your desk space at work…they are also the P-E-R-F-E-C-T thing to surprise dad (or mom!…HINT HINT) with on Valentine’s Day!! :)
Sessions will be offered one day only….Sunday, January 24th! Only 10 SESSIONS are available so contact me to reserve your session right away! Shoot me an email using the “contact” button above or call 486-9934.
A few more details:
- The session fee covers one child. Siblings will incur a separate session fee and time slot.
- Sessions will be limited to 20 minutes.
- Due to the nature of the mini-sessions, babies must be able to sit independently without toppling over.
- Images from the session will be posted within a couple days. Orders will be due Friday January 29th, and will be ready to pick up the week of February 8th.
- A variety of Valentine props will be available for you to choose from.
I recently had a couple little models come in to show you all just how ridiculously A-DOR-ABLE and FUN the images are….here’s Miss Katie and her “LOVE” collage…
She’s a feisty one if you couldn’t tell! :P
Heheheheee! I *love* this one! :)
And next up….Noah….the ‘lil Heartbreaker! *melts*
Too bad ladies…..this guy only has eyes for his mama! ;)
*faints from the cuteness*